What it is
A new way to map, qualify, quantify, assess value for a person, a team, a company, a city, a country – and to show how value can be created.
Why it is important
– We are in a more and more dematerialized world. Intangible value exceeds 80% of the market cap of most large companies. Immaterial value is human value.
– There is a tremendous growth potential there (over 1 billion billion dollars)
– We should learn to name and work with these immaterial human assets and potentials, instead of only focusing on material issues representing less than 20% of the assets.
– Linear business models based on material accumulation have largely shown their limites – systemic multi-dimensional models are “in”.
Why it is unique
– It shows 7 balance sheets, in a detailed and very ergonomic and logical way. It point out where are the powerful assets of the person or company, and where the most value can be created.
– No other assessment, accounting system or calculation methodology adresses intangible liabilities, there where this is the potential, the “corporate antimatter”
– It is very simple, anybody can understand it and work on projects to create value.
What will be the impact
– It will change the way we think, work, and calculate.
– It will put human talent, values and potential in the center of all decisions
– It will naturally include earth and common good in every venture and decision, and lower and/or compensate negative impacts of ventures
– It will lower unemployment, solve systemic challenges, stress and burnout,
– It will include diverse populations into contributing to meaningful ventures (age, culture, gender, social background,…)
– More alignment with personal values and human empowerment- and thus increase engagement, motivation and happyness of populations
– Most societal needs will be encountered